Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I want to have the slideshow style like in Charity but in JA Elicyon template. The one in Elicyon does not fit my needs, as it has only title and image.

Would it be possible for us to have JA Charity slideshow style in Elicyon?

Tommy B Friend

Hello? Can anyone help?

Thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi there

You can find HERE documentation on how to use ja acm modules in different templates.

Tommy B Friend

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. However, by doing so, all the styles that comes with the template will be lost.

What I want was just to have a basic slideshow as the Charity, which means a title, a button with custom title and link.

If i switch to product slideshow in JA Elicyo, the button title is not customizable, but always "Buy now".

Do you have a more simple way to customize this nice ACM?

pavit Moderator

Thank you for the reply. However, by doing so, all the styles that comes with the template will be lost.

Nothing will be lost if you use override.

Unfortunately there are no other ways to customize it , i’d like also to inform you also that Joomlart offer a customization service, you can ask for support accessing this page

Regards

Tommy B Friend

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

Would you please explain more about this sentence:

Nothing will be lost if you use override.

pavit Moderator

Would you please explain more about this sentence:

Sure

Take a look at the documentation HERE

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum