Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

For one of my customers I am using JA Sidenews. I created their website some years ago using JA Side News v2.5.1 I am updating their website and now I use v2.6.7 in this version I cannot find the "custom link" feature, can you point out where I can find it?

I need to restore the possibility to link the 3 sidenews images to 3 menu-items e.g.:

Setting content > custom link: > 85:/products,86:/applications,87:/department

This is the last missing link in the upgrading process… please advise,

Regards Beuvema

beuvema Friend

As a workaround I want to change the entries in the database manually, can you point out where the changes have to be made?

Regards Bernd

Saguaros Moderator

@beuvema

I don’t think this JA Sidenews module has that ‘Custom link’ option by default, did you customise to have that option?

If you have backup of old version of your website, try to restore in your local (or somewhere on your server) and check whether this module was customized or not.

beuvema Friend

Hi The current version does not have it anymore, the version I have does! I Want to add same fields please advise which fields to look for in database.

Saguaros Moderator

Which version that has custom link option?

I will try to check at my end.

beuvema Friend

Hi I found a workaround by assigning SEF-url’s to Artio JoomSEF for each item

Thx for your help, case may be closed

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear you sorted it out.

Have a nice day!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum