Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’ve been playing with Ja_Builder and the results are impressive as I can develop a simple website in an hour or so. Awesome.

But I’m looking for a simple functionality that I cannot found. Sure there’s an easy way but I cannot found it.

I need to add a Block that leave me write my own HTML. And addmore a block that allow me to put a simple code (f.e. a form ActiveCampaign or MailChimp). Without this, the 90% of the website looks great but this 10% that I’m not able to perform makes that my customer or boss gets angry with the result.

Hope I well explained.

Thanks for advance and again, excelent job.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion and your explanation is very clear. We got many requests to add CUSTOM HTML content block from other users and its on our user wishlist already, the development team will have plan to add the content block type.

Regards.

jaumequers Friend

Hi,

Ok, there isn’t this funcionallity, I see. Thanks for the response, I will wait for it !!

Do you think I will make a good workaround if I install Ja_Builder on a Club Template so I can add modules to a working template? or at the moment this is still not a good idea?

Thank you !

jaumequers Friend

Ok, after testing and reading accuratelly the Documentation I’ve understood it.

As Documentation (https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-builder) say in CREATE JOOMLA DEFAULT PAGE in "1. Create new menu item" you should :

1.- Create a menu item (pointing, for example, to a content).
    2.- Go COMPONENTS –> "Com Builder" to LIVE EDIT to any page.
    3.- While "live editing" click on PUBLISH
    4.- Then you should be on the live site (as public)
    5.- Click on the new menu item
    6.- Click on EDIT and you can add modules (seems content doesn’t work)

Somelike that :))))

Thanks !

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Yeah, that will work with JA Builder. An other option to use module in Builder page, you can add spotlight content block and assign module to each column of the spotlight block,

Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum