Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I hope this is easy. I’m trying to setup slideshow 3 (rasite profile) using teline 4.

It’s all set, except I want to use a 2px black border around the thumbs, which is working. Now I want to set up a 2px #fc0 border around the .active thumbs.

That’s working too, but as you can see, it’s bording the entire element, padding, black border, everything.

What I did –
    in mod_jaslideshow.css

1 – deleted (I also want to get rid of the arrow-bg2 image in .active)
    .ja-slidewrap_rasite .ja-vertical_right .active {
    background: url(arrow-bg2.gif) no-repeat center right;
    }

2 – added
    border: 2px solid #fc0;
    }

3 – added
    .ja-slide-thumb img {
    border: 2px solid #000;
    }

Thanks for your help

khoand Friend

You replace your code

}

with

.ja-slide-thumb.active img{
    }

madmin22 Friend

That seemed too easy. Thanks

Edit:

Not sure if I should start a new thread here, but that tested out fine while I was using image folder as the source. Once it seemed ok I created 4 articles and changed the source to articles and the slideshow thumbs got completely hosed, like there is another css for it. Any ideas???

khoand Friend

<em>@madmin22 313462 wrote:</em><blockquote>That seemed too easy. Thanks

Edit:

Not sure if I should start a new thread here, but that tested out fine while I was using image folder as the source. Once it seemed ok I created 4 articles and changed the source to articles and the slideshow thumbs got completely hosed, like there is another css for it. Any ideas???</blockquote>
    To help forum is clearly, you create a new thread for your new issue, please. After that, you inform me, I will help you. Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum