Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, in my Joomla 3.8.3 website the JA Megafilter cron job seems to have problems: I use it to filter extra fields, and the manual index function recognize and show changes, but not the cron job: a cron process is active in my server and the cron url has an answer (cron done!) however nothing changes and changes to the articles are not seen.
    Can you help me?
    thanks Alessandro

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Alessandro,

Kindly share the credentials of your site so I can take a look and check for you.

Regards

studiogea Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Could you also tell me the change in which article that doesn’t reflect in the filter?

studiogea Friend

Hi Saguaros,
    all the changes does not be seen:
    the filters works in "SALONE AUTO" category article’s
    to try, you can modify the article PROVA" (now is suspended)
    the filter is on "dati tecnici" and "veicolo" tabs

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

After updating the info for article, you go to JA Mega Filter component > Index the filter you want and the info will display fine. I just made a test and it worked: http://prntscr.com/i22tgh

studiogea Friend

Yes… with a click in index button it’s work (i’ve also made a shortcut in control panel for my customer)
    but the problem is with cron: it does not automatically index changes

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I also tried to change and access the cron job URL and the update still reflects changes on the front-end.

Pls make sure this:

• You paste the cron job URL into the cron job section on your hosting for automaticaly updating.
    • The cron only affects when it passes the duration you defined in the cron.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum