Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

How can I use code to hide the main menu for specific pages in this template ?

pavit Moderator

<em>@gavner 493698 wrote:</em><blockquote>How can I use code to hide the main menu for specific pages in this template ?</blockquote>

Hi there

You can use a class suffix for the specific page ( menu item ) open your custom.css file and add

.nomenu .t3-mainnav .t3-navbar {
    display:none!important;
    }

Then your menu item add the class suffix nomenu in the page display tab -> page class

pavit Moderator

<em>@gavner 493698 wrote:</em><blockquote>How can I use code to hide the main menu for specific pages in this template ?</blockquote>

Hi there

You can use a class suffix for the specific page ( menu item ) open your custom.css file and add

.nomenu .t3-mainnav .t3-navbar {
    display:none!important;
    }

Then your menu item add the class suffix nomenu in the page display tab -> page class

gavner Friend

I added everything as you mentioned but there is no change. this is the page that should display no menu

http://thewhitehawktuts.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=67

gavner Friend

I added everything as you mentioned but there is no change. this is the page that should display no menu

http://thewhitehawktuts.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=67

pavit Moderator

I cannot see any custom.css file loaded in that page

are you sure you added it ?

pavit Moderator

I cannot see any custom.css file loaded in that page

are you sure you added it ?

gavner Friend

See attached where the custom css file is positioned

gavner Friend

See attached where the custom css file is positioned

pavit Moderator

The account for your backend provided here is not working, if you want me to take a look at your configuration send me a working account via Private Message

pavit Moderator

The account for your backend provided here is not working, if you want me to take a look at your configuration send me a working account via Private Message

pavit Moderator

Hi

Problem here is that your template is not loading custom.css file for some reason

Please go to THIS page and submit a ticket for Joomlart developers team they will take a closer look at it .

Best regards

pavit Moderator

Hi

Problem here is that your template is not loading custom.css file for some reason

Please go to THIS page and submit a ticket for Joomlart developers team they will take a closer look at it .

Best regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@gavner 493810 wrote:</em><blockquote>I added everything as you mentioned but there is no change. this is the page that should display no menu

http://thewhitehawktuts.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=67</blockquote>

Hi,

I fixed the problem directly on your site from templates/ja_events_ii/css/custom.css file with css style

.view-article .t3-mainnav .t3-navbar {
    display: none !important;
    }

and beside that, I fixed the missing close } tab in css in custom.css file

@media (max-width: 410px) {

.logo-image img {max-width: 120px}

@media (min-width: 1600px) {

.container {width: 1500px}

You can check it again, let me know if it helps

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@gavner 493810 wrote:</em><blockquote>I added everything as you mentioned but there is no change. this is the page that should display no menu

http://thewhitehawktuts.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=67</blockquote>

Hi,

I fixed the problem directly on your site from templates/ja_events_ii/css/custom.css file with css style

.view-article .t3-mainnav .t3-navbar {
    display: none !important;
    }

and beside that, I fixed the missing close } tab in css in custom.css file

@media (max-width: 410px) {

.logo-image img {max-width: 120px}

@media (min-width: 1600px) {

.container {width: 1500px}

You can check it again, let me know if it helps

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum