Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi all

I just purchased JA Builder and was playing with it all the day.

First problem was, that after pressing Publish button, when template was created, I had a white page. Then I upgraded PHP to 7.x and directly get an "0 – Call to a member function get() on null " error. I was not lazy and found the solution in this forum, as following:

To solve this open up your templates index.php and change the following code:

1. $active = JFactory::getApplication()->getMenu()->getActive();
    2. $bodyclass = ‘jub-page’ . ($active->params->get(‘pageclass_sfx’) ? ‘ jub-page-‘ . $active->params->get(‘pageclass_sfx’) : ”);

to be the following

1.  $active = JFactory::getApplication()->getMenu()->getActive();
    2.  if( !is_null( $active ) ) $bodyclass = 'jub-page' . ($active->params->get('pageclass_sfx') ? ' jub-page-' . $active->params->get('pageclass_sfx') : '');

Another problem.
    Headers, content, footer, e.t.c. is created in JA Builder. Then I press on publish button. Page is forwarding to nice looking page, untill I press on "Home" button. Then I have only Menu items and footer. So, how that comes? If I press on Edit button at the left hand side, it opens a page with Top menu and footer only.
    So the question is, how can I make all other created blocks visible?

Of couse I have selected it as default template and under menu item "Home" I selected JA Builder theme.

Mega menu with three submenu collumns are also very needed, like for Purity III theme.

Thanks
    Sandis

1. 01
    2. 02
    3. 03
    4. 04
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

We will release new version of JA Builder today, pls wait and check for the update.

And let me know if problem still persists.

Regards

s.freimanis Friend

Hi All

I have a feeling, that I miss something out. I don’t believe that I am the only person with this kind of problem.
    Please see attached images.

Somehow, I am not able to see page in a way, I created it.
    Please somebody advise with solution.

Thanks for support
    Sandis

1. 01-1
    2. 02-1
    3. 03-1
    4. 04-1
    s.freimanis Friend

Hi,
    We will release new version of JA Builder today, pls wait and check for the update. And let me know if problem still persists. Regards

Please see attached images. Somehow, I am not able to see page in a way, I created it.

Thanks for support
    Sandis

1. 01-2
    2. 02-2
    3. 03-2
    4. 04-2
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

There maybe cache issue here, could you try to clean your browser’s cache & cookies?

Here is how I can see homepage of your site: http://nimb.ws/ekNTbs after edit > publish page.

Regards

s.freimanis Friend

Hi,

It is not a browser’s cache issue. Of course I tried to clear cache and cookies. I tried three different browsers and different operating systems Windows and Mac.

The reason you see my page this way is, because I did a huge workaround while I was waiting for your reply two days and created it in different way, than your instructions say.

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear it shows now, let me know if you need any further helps.

s.freimanis Friend

I have asked for a help in other topics as well.
    For e.g., how to change the size of logo

Still no answer, still no support. Still does not work anything.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you share the URL of page where you’re using JA Builder? I access the provided URL but it seems that you’re using another template.

Regards

s.freimanis Friend

Hello Saguaros

No worries. I decided to not waist my time anymore with JA Builder and required money back, as JOOMLART builder does not meet my requirements.

Thank you all, but it seems like, JA builder is not for me.

Thanks
    Sandis

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Sandis,

It’s sad to hear that, the latest version comes with new features and bug fixes, pls give it a try again. If you have any feedback, please let us know so we can improve our builder tool. And let me know if you need any helps.

Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum