Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

In the demo when you click an item in content slider it opens in its own page.

In the site I have setup when you click an item it puts it under content slider. I am sure it is very straightforward but for the life of me I can not get it to work.

TomC Moderator

<em>@barryjjj 306323 wrote:</em><blockquote>In the demo when you click an item in content slider it opens in its own page.

In the site I have setup when you click an item it puts it under content slider. I am sure it is very straightforward but for the life of me I can not get it to work.</blockquote>
    Sot hat I can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on – so I can take a look and see what is happening.

barryjjj Friend

Thanks for taking a look here it is.

development site

TomC Moderator

<em>@barryjjj 306798 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for taking a look here it is.

development site</blockquote>
    Do you, perhaps, have your Content Slider set to display on all pages?

barryjjj Friend

The content slider is set to display only on the main page

TomC Moderator

<em>@barryjjj 307178 wrote:</em><blockquote>The content slider is set to display only on the main page</blockquote>
    I will need to take a look into your site administration settings – to try to see if I can spot the issue.
    You can send me temporary access via private message

TomC Moderator

Barry:
    Been working on this issue for a while and I believe the issue is that there should be published menu items associated this those articles – otherwise, those articles will always display on homepage.

barryjjj Friend

You deserve a medal for all the help you give.

I have created a menu item as suggested and yes it works. Thank you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  barryjjj 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum