Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I made the changes suggested by Shannon to get the left + main + right layout and all works fine in firefox with both right and left column modules published but my main column shifts down below my left column in IE 6.0. (the left and right columns stay properly positioned). I’ve tried changing the CSS for the layout but no matter what I do it still does this. Any ideas?

Attached is the CSS (layout info only) and index.php contents. Any help is greatly appreciated!

live link www dot rockthemerch dot com (don’t want to get spidered by google yet)

Jason

1. index.txt
    2. css.txt
    ShannonN Friend

JasonShoulet;15105I made the changes suggested by Shannon to get the left + main + right layout and all works fine in firefox with both right and left column modules published but my main column shifts down below my right column in IE 6.0. (the left and right columns stay properly positioned). I’ve tried changing the CSS for the layout but no matter what I do it still does this. Any ideas?

Attached is the CSS (layout info only) and index.php contents. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Jason

I don’t have IE 6 on any of the systems here, but its best if you leave a live url so someone with IE 6 can look, confirm the problem and use online methods to view code etc
    Cheers ShannonN

jasonshoulet Friend

added link to original post…sorry about that.

jasonshoulet Friend

The problem was eventually solved by making changes to the CSS for the main wrapper width along with the mainbody wrapper and the left column width. Once all were adjusted properly, everything worked fine.

Had to play with the width percentages for a while to get the perfect layout when the left column was hidden due to a lack of modules.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jasonshoulet 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum