Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author

An accordion which could be linked to content or modules would be good, for content heavy pages

and

a price list for multiple prices and multiple descriptions like the attached
    http://shemeam.com/images/Pricelist%20Page%204.pdf

Shemeam

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @shemeam,

We have added accordion content block request to wishlist. For pricing table, it is availbale already, please check again.

Regards.

pittigeteksten Friend

A multipage form block would make it easy to implement surveys.

A twitter fountain or other social media content block?

And how about making it possible to add a video background everywhere there is a static background now?

Pierre

pittigeteksten Friend

Another one: a Liveblog block, using for example the https://www.24liveblog.com/ service?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @pittigeteksten

Thanks for your suggestion to have content block for social media, for now, it is available on footer content block, we would think about making dedicated social media content blocks.

For servey, it could require a management system with report, tracking, email, etc so I suggest you to use 3rd party extension then you can load it to spotlight content block in JA Builder page.

For liveblog content block, I think you could embed a scripts right? In this case, a custom HTML module could be helpful. You can create custom HTML module then load the module into the spotlight content block.

Let me know if you have any question.

Regards.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @pittigeteksten

Thanks for your suggestion to have content block for social media, for now, it is available on footer content block, we would think about making dedicated social media content blocks.

For servey, it could require a management system with report, tracking, email, etc so I suggest you to use 3rd party extension then you can load it to spotlight content block in JA Builder page.

For liveblog content block, I think you could embed a scripts right? In this case, a custom HTML module could be helpful. You can create custom HTML module then load the module into the spotlight content block.

Let me know if you have any question.

Regards.

chipsn Friend

a menu with submenus would be great
    some timeline blocks
    form blocks (contact)

paulovida Friend

A "slider news" block would be awesome!

Henning Friend

Please add the option for Pop-up images on the Gallery block. What is the purpose of a gallery if you’re unable to enlarge the photos upon click?

sitzstreiker Friend

Hello, is it possible to get language packs for JA Builder ? In my case it would be nice in the language German.
    I thank you in advance
    Greetings Mario

Creaktor Branding Agency Friend

Feature request:

1. Manually change the alias in the backend menu for a page does not update the alias for the same page for the JA Builder page.
    2. multi language LINK langhref’s is currently not supported by frontend editting.

www.creaktor.com

Genius Marketing Friend

Hi,
    please add new source of image files from server directories on hosting. View of images from server directory site like as in writing articles. I can upload or I can choose some files from directories on my hosting server like is media or images.

When I clicked on address with image in my server storage with images I don’t see files. I can only imagine what is there or I must copy and past name or address of image files from another source.

I think it will be perfect for all.

Thank you.

Regards,

1. add-images-view-from-server-storage-site
    Fred Tep Friend

Hi there,

I would love to have a custom code block. That way we could insert google map or youtube iframes. I’m using this a lot and I’m frustrated I wasn’t able to do it with your builder.

Hope this one will come ASAP.

Cheers

effixx Friend

This is a request to the countdown blocks.
    It would be cool to have a counter which only includes the current day.
    For example, to indicate how long a company is still open today.

It would be great, of course, to link this to a weekly calendar to enter a target time for each day.

regards effixx

effixx Friend

Hi Fred, I had the same problem and I found a solution. Add a Spotlight Block to your page. There you can use any existing Joomla module in these block. A little pitty is that only three modules can used in one Block.

regards Franz

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)

This topic contains 51 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum