Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi
    for the contact module please check the module assignment from the contact module options and see is it assigned to member page or not.
    For the submenu, you can change the style and duration of dropdown from Template navigation options Here :http://prntscr.com/iexo0w

Regards

osseo Friend

Hi Pankaj,

Thank you for your replies.
    However, like I mentioned before, the "member" page is checked under the menu assignment for that contact (custom html) module. I’ve included a screenshot for you to reference. I can also share access to the backend for you to take a look?

Regarding the dorpdown menu , the time adjustment option from your screenshot it’s not what I’m looking for. Because increase the delay time from that option only delay the animation of the menu fly-out, it didn’t increase the time for the sub-menu stay visible on the screen. And because people are having trouble to "click on the sub-menu", I want a way to make that sub-menu stay longer on the screen for users to click on easily. I hope this help to clarify my question.

Thanks again for your help!

1. memberpage
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I need to check your site backend, kindly post a temp super user details of site in private reply.

Regards

osseo Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The issue is fixed on your site.
    The module is not assigned to member page http://prntscr.com/igo4w7
    this is the reason it was not showing, i just assigned it and its showing fine.
    For the Menu dropdown, it will show till the user will hover on the menu item once it moves the menu will close. Add delay time will delay the open and closing of the dropdown.

Regards

osseo Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    When you move the mouse from dropdown it dropdown will close it will not open for some time.
    Add delay time is delay the animation of the dropdown.
    You disable turn off submenu from mega menu options > click on about menu > show submenu > NO.

For further new questions kindly open a new thread for each new subject.

Regards

osseo Friend

Sorry. I’ll move my other question to a new thread, I thought since the question is still about the same sub-menu I should continue in this thread. My bad.

Just a quick comment about your last comment about the animation. I guess that’s not what I’m looking for since the delay only happen when the menu "open and close". To be more specific, I need the delay happening while the menu is open and before it closes, even after the user has moved the mouse away from the menu. In other words, is it possible to add a delay to closes the sub-menu 3 seconds "after the user move the mouse off the menu"?

Thank you!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

, I thought since the question is still about the same sub-menu I should continue in this thread.

I already shared a solution to turn off submenu in my last post please check.
    Hi
    Sorry, its does not work like you asked if you move the mouse the menu will close. You need to core hack in T3 js files to change the mega menu.

Regards

osseo Friend

Very sorry about that… not sure how I overlooked your responses. Yes, I found the setting to disable the sub-menus. Thanks!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 2 months ago.

The topic ‘Contact module not displaying on a sub-menu page’ is closed to new replies.