Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello, when I submit a contact form in "Contact Us", it takes awhile to send, but after some time it gives me a HTTP 500 error. I do get the email coming to my personal email (for testing). I have also setup a redirect for the contact form, but that didn’t work either.

Any help is appreciated, thank you!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u assign a default Joomla template to contact menu like beez3 or Protostar and see is it working with default Joomla template.
    This will help to know the issue is from Joomla contact or something else because we used core Joomla contact in the contact page.

Also try to send Test mail from global configuration 500 errors seems server mailer not working.

dpswartz Friend

I used the template "Protostar" and I got the same result.

Sending a Test mail from Global Configuration gave me this error: "An error has occurred while fetching the JSON data: HTTP 500 status code."

When I installed Joomla onto my server, I used the complete ja_restaurant package (the one that comes with all the content in the demo). I’m not sure what the problem is.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you have the same issue with the default Joomla template I suggest you contact your hosting provider and also post the issue on Joomla forum Here
    I think you have updated Joomla and facing this issue or its from the server side.

dpswartz Friend

Thank you, I’ll give them a shot.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum