Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi
    i reported the issue to development team for further investigation and fix to make the placeholder translated for different languages .
    Meanwhile u can try the temp fix given here .
    This issue will be fixed in next version of template .

valthebault Friend

Hi,

When is the next version of template available? I’ve updated everything possible on my site and the problem persists here: Contact form in english version

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    try to assign your contact item to menu item and assign English language to it . At this time it open under homepage because it does not associated to any menu item .

valthebault Friend

Hi,

The contact form in English is the same with that in French, with only the display problem. They are both assigned to a menu item yet not shown on the address bar.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    valthebault Friend

Hi,

Yes, it opens under the home page and it takes place of some modules and it’s not easy to spot the contact form. Also I have the impression that the words on the home page change because of the display of the contact, which should be taking one page alone.

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    you have to create a separate menu item contact to display this contact on separate page .
    Create a menu type > single contact and add this contact item into that . So that when u click on this menu it will open on the menu you created .

valthebault Friend

Hi,

It worked very well, thank you.

Have a good day

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  valthebault 7 years, 7 months ago.

The topic ‘Contact form not correctly shown in multilanguage’ is closed to new replies.