Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

When i installed the quickstart package my contact form look exactly like the one in your demo. However now, as you can see in the link i attach, the layout s a little different.

I’am not sure, but i believe this happen after i update the T3 Framework to 2.7.0 version.

My menu item is set to "Contact company" and my contact ‘Display format’ is set to ‘Plain’.

How can i get the layout of the demo again?

Admin access is attached.

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It looks quite same as the page in our demo site now, did you get it solved?

luismi Friend

Hello Saguaros, thanks for your answer.

The page layout is fine, it’s only the form (form fileds, etc…) that it’s different.

I attach two prints

1. demo
    2. my-version
    Saguaros Moderator

The mockup in contact page of your site looks different than the demo page. Could you share ftp account also?

luismi Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    luismi Friend

Hello,

Yes you correct, i change the folder and forgot to correct the FTP. Sorry…

I correct it now.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Did you customize the com_contact? as I can see that the mockup are different. For example, when you inspect elements on this contact page: http://prntscr.com/hpektu

There is a new class called well in the div tag for contact-form, and under the fieldset, it contains class control-group while in default page of our demo site, it should be form-group.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum