Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi,

We’ve updated the new package, you can download and install the quickstart package again.

Regards

slowlyjam Friend

Thank you, Saguaros.

I am hoping that it will be soon.

Kind Regards
    Flavius

slowlyjam Friend

Hello, Saguaros,

It seems like Ja Music will be ready this weekend, how do I proceed?

Do you suggest that I download the new package and start over?

I have not done much so it is not a problem.

Kind Regards

Flavius

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Flavius,

If you’ve done much on your site, pls download and install quickstart package of this template again (we updated new package in download section: https://www.joomlart.com/downloads/joomla-templates/ja-muzic/ )

Regards

slowlyjam Friend

Thank you, Saguaros.

I re-installed the package and see that you are doing the linking through the user, but I am not seeing how to assign each specific user.

Is the creations of the different elements (audio, video, album, event, etc.) done from the front-end?

If not, then how.

Thanks.

Kind Regards

Flavius

slowlyjam Friend

Hello Saguaros.

I think that I understand it now. Using the user (author) to tie everything together. If I am wrong please let me know.

I see that you have done a lot with the Joomla Articles, allowing them the achieve many things.

I am wondering if you any more of these specials things that would allow Joomla Articles to be a blogging tool.

Thanks again.

Kind Regards

Flavius

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Flavius,

I’m not entirely sure of how you want it be a blogging tool here.

With the updated package, each artist will be equivalent to one Joomla user, and all the article/bio/album/photo/etc… should be assigned to the associated user so that it can display correctly when you show the info of each one.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum