Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello.
    I’m trying to follow the tutorial to make own template in 30 minutes.

I have Joomla 1.7.3 with JAT3 Framework 2.0 for Joomla 1.7 installed.

Right at the beginning, the tutorial refers to a folder: your_site/templates/ja_t3_blank
    I don’t have such “ja_t3_blank” folder at all.
    I presumed I needed to download the framework mentioned in the earlier step, but on the downloads area there were only quickstart plugins to download either for Joomla 1.5 or 2.5 – not for 1.7. I attempted to install the 2.5 one – messed up my site.

Bottom line, I’m not sure how to create the base environment for my own template customizations, so that I can sync up with the remainder of this tutorial.

Please guide me as to what do I need to do in terms of folder creations, missing extensions, creating user-specific overrides in my own folder structure.

Thanks!
    Mor

Blaine Friend

Joomla 1.7 is no longer supported, please upgrade to Joomla 2.5 so we may help you better.
    Just to clarify for you, ja_t3_blank is the template name, so if installed, you should have it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Blaine 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum