Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m have installed another plugin but now, the JA Megafilter Component isn’t more working. I have also deinstalled the plugin but nothing changed.

In Backend I get this error:
    Component Content is not installed or enabled
    Form is not found

In Frontend:
    Component not found

What can I do, it’ urgent !!!

Thank you for your help.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Could you post your site URL & admin account in Private Reply? we will take a look and see what’s wrong.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  Saguaros.

kroenerdesign Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    kroenerdesign Friend
    kroenerdesign Friend
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Our developer is still checking your issue, we’re trying to find what the problem is. We’ll back to you right after we have the solutions.

Mr.Cat Moderator

@kroenerdesign,

Your site has "Xmap – Content Plugin" which has element "com_content", it makes megafilter detect wrong extension.

If you do not use Xmap – Content Plugin, please remove it.

I also fixed this error on your site. Now meagfilter works fine.

Regards!

Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.

kroenerdesign Friend
    Mr.Cat Moderator

@kroenerdesign,

I’ve reinstalled plugin and it works now. Please check 🙂

https://netplans.de/mp/

kroenerdesign Friend
    Mr.Cat Moderator

It looks like you’re using old version plugin for override. Please upgrade and use latest version – 1.0.2

https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-component/ja-megafilter#override-layout

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  Mr.Cat.

kroenerdesign Friend

Thank you very much. I was reinstall my template and now it works fine. Thank you.

But I have another little question: The site is loading very very slowly. What can I do to perform the page load?

Best regards.

Mr.Cat Moderator

@kroenerdesign,

At my end, it takes about 7s to load. Is it slow ?

kroenerdesign Friend

hello,

when I count and wait, it takes 20 seconds at minimum to load the site. It’s not userfriendly.

Luna Garden Moderator

That’s strange.
    As we use Chrome to measure the speed of your site, it’s around 7-8s for first time loading, and 2-3s on next time loading.
    What tool you use to measure the speed ? Could you give the video capture the Loading process.

1. ^7AE56470A719FAF90DD56ED2409B81DF5B674EC1AFC5934DD2^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr
    2. ^FBA505B409395EDE023AE89A3D0B7003D93325942E752626CB^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum