Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have purchased JA Voice and install Component for that but it doesn’t work properly and it does not display in proper layout

Here is the link for my site : http://test.guru99.com/web/ja-voice

How can i fix this?

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thank you in advance

MoonSailor Friend

@kriru: I see that your site uses Joomla 3.3.0, meanwhile JA Voice is available for Joomla 3.0 only. Please consider to go with this Joomla version at present. Due to our high workload, the plan to upgrade this component is not in place yet. Hope for your understanding on our situation.

kriru Friend

Hi,

Thank you so much for your support.

BUt, now i want to refund for that. so please guide me what procedure should be followed by me?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@kriru 431036 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Thank you so much for your support.

BUt, now i want to refund for that. so please guide me what procedure should be followed by me?</blockquote>

I am sorry for replying this late. Our Accounting Dept has been notified to proceed the refund of $50 as per your request. May I contact you again in case we have new update on JA Voice?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum