Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, i want to edit the layout of my website, i want to have the component and sidebar position to be full width, how to accomplish that… see screenshot, im using default layout.

1. layout-1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly share the credentials of your site so I can have a closer look and check for you.

Regards

crossix Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

You can try opening this file: root/templates/uber/tpls/blocks/mainbody/one-sidebar-right.php

Remove the container class in this line of code:

<div id="t3-mainbody" class="container t3-mainbody">
    crossix Friend

that will make the sidebars and mainbody full width?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Yes, because at this moment, the main content + sidebar are inside a div with ‘container’ class which is defined with specific width associated with screen size.

Backup your old file first before changing.

Regards

crossix Friend

would you please check why the sidebars are shown in 2 column on mobile view? and how to get the side bars with no backgrounds and no padding? look at yelpreviews module it looks weird. thanks for the help

Saguaros Moderator

When you use 2 sidebars, it will use this layout file: root/templates/uber/tpls/blocks/mainbody/two-sidebar.php

You can open this file and look for the class: col-xs-6, then change it to: col-xs-12: http://prntscr.com/i7ic5q

For the module in sidebar, you can try with this custom CSS:

.t3-sidebar .t3-module {
        padding: 0;
        background: none;
    }
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum