Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

As I recently learned that Elastica is not compatible with Joomla 3.3, I managed to get a MigrateMe version for my 2.5 site that could upgrade it to 3.2 instead.

It still does not work with Elastica: http://www.steffenjungersen.dk

I have upgraded the T3 framework and everything.

The site works with the native templates (Beez etc), so it must be Elastica that fails.

Anyone?

Best, Astrid

Adam M Moderator

Hi Astrid,

Could you please clarify a little about the problem you got so I can assist you better? Since the template does support Joomla! 3.2 but please note that JA Elastica template works with T3v2 framework, not the new T3 framework.

If you have already updated Joomla to the 3.2 version, please also update T3v2 framework to the latest version: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=20433

aztrid Friend

Hi,

the site just shows a blank screen when entering: steffenjungersen.aztrid.dk

I shall try with the new framework.

Best, Astrid

aztrid Friend

I tried with the latest JA T3v2 framework. I uninstalled the old one first. Still not working

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

I have made a test but couldn’t see the problem as in your site. In this case, please provide a temporary FTP account via private message, I need to take a closer look to investigate further.

aztrid Friend

That’s because I linked to the wrong site in the top post :-[ That’s the live site, which is still running 2.5

Heres the test one, which is the one I upgraded to 3.2, and which is not working: http://steffenjungersen.aztrid.dk
    However I am fairly sure I provided the right link in the initial post info

Please forgive my forgetfulness – I run a bunch of sites. This one is just killing me at the moment though …

I shall send you a link to the ftp test account

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

I tried login to your site back-end but got an error message ‘Cannot open file for writing log‘, please open configuration.php in your server and make sure you use correct values for $log_path and $tmp_path.

aztrid Friend

Hi, it’s okay now. I think the system did not like that you were assigned to both the Registered and the Super User groups.

I have tried to log in with the credentials I sent you, successfully.

Best, Astrid

Adam M Moderator

Hi Astrid,

I still got the error message as described above, please recheck your $log_path and $tmp_path in file configuration.php.

You might be able to login because cookie stored in your browser, please clear your browser cache / cookie or check in another PC and you will see the problem.

aztrid Friend

They are corrected now.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aztrid 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum