Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Please, how can I add Comments to my Category Blog Articles? I have some articles for blog, I want to add Comments to them. I downloaded JUComment Comment, but its not working. Maybe I don’t know how to use it. Kindly help me.

Also, I have Module: JA Login, Latest News and Most Viewed. I tried setting the modules, but its not working. I wan the ‘JA Login’ to be No.1 in the hierarchy.

pavit Moderator

Hi

1. Please, how can I add Comments to my Category Blog Articles? I have some articles for blog, I want to add Comments to them. I downloaded JUComment Comment, but its not working. Maybe I don’t know how to use it. Kindly help me.

Template has already installed the Content – JA Disqus Debate Echo plugin , this plugin add comments below each article of your website , you should only configure it, so it is not needed to add another extension

To configure it look at the documentation HERE

Also, I have Module: JA Login, Latest News and Most Viewed. I tried setting the modules, but its not working. I wan the ‘JA Login’ to be No.1 in the hierarchy.

I changed login position to be the first of modules

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum