Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi I tried to convert my 16K articles / 12K Tags / 30 Categories from K2 to Core Article Manager. I get this error while converting:

COM_TAGS_ERROR_UNIQUE_ALIAS

What does it mean and how we should stop this? how can I found dublicate items? is it possible to ignore unique alias for tags and continue the process?

Thank you in advance.

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hello vahidd,

Because when inserting alias to Joomla, it’ll auto strip some special character like slash. So for example, the name like: test-test and test–test will be the same and cause error.

I can fix it’s for you by adding the unique id before or after the alias name so it’ll not cause the error anymore.

You can pm me the link to your website, administrator and ftp account.

Regards

vahidd Friend

Thank you for your reply,

I sent you a PM

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hello Vahidd,

Could send me send me ftp and admin account of site you’re working on?
    Your last pm don’t include these info.

Regards

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hello Vahidd,

You can try this:

Edit the file : plugins/system/jak2tocomcontentmigration/helpers/migrator.php

line : 92

Change

$query->select('*')->from('#__tags')->where('LOWER(title) = '.strtolower($this->db->quote($tag)));

To

$query->select('*')->from('#__tags')->where('LOWER(alias) = '.$this->db->quote($this->cleanAlias($tag)));

Then migrate again.

Hope this helps.

eng_hamedani Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

It’s because you have duplicated tag on 1 item, you should find where the tag in the item and delete it.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  Saguaros.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mo0nlight 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum