Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey,

Im trying to change the colour of the poll box on the right from the grey to a blue. Now i’ve opened box-br.gif in firefox… edited to be the way i like, and saved it. However the poll area has a grey colour.

I’ve noticed trying to change the colour of the rollover on the footer menu. If i make ANY change to the colour (i see that it has changed frm the default) but its just a dark grey… no colour?

why is that? or am i really lost?

mfcphil Friend

Think this maybe because its a component without a suffix option, so you can not change it from blank to -cyan

buddha Friend

Hey thanks for the reply…

can you explain what you mean by -cyan? why would that need to be done to stop it “greying” out the backgrounds that i change it to?

thanks

mfcphil Friend

There are 3 colour options -brick -green and -cyan this changes the colour of the module box where the option is available

masstech Friend

<em>@mfcphil 31897 wrote:</em><blockquote>There are 3 colour options -brick -green and -cyan this changes the colour of the module box where the option is available</blockquote>

-blank is also an option.

If you play around with the settings (the border color, type, thickness) you can make yourself a nice blank box, without the spotlight colors or the stars.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  masstech 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum