Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’m really impressed with all of the templates you have provided on Joomlart. I am already in talks with several clients about purchasing templates. The most common questions I am asked tho is whether or not the templates are available in different color schemes. Obviously I could go through and change up the CSS and images to suit, but I would find even more value if each template came in several colors like Pluto.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi jamesac,
    JoomlArt are of high concern about this. We are releasing more colors for our latest template and we will try to put more color options into the coming templates.
    Thank you very much for your request.

kwakubo Friend

Thanks that you are working on the colors. I really like pollux but the limited color options was a big problem for me.

amitjindal Friend

I agree. I also liked pollux but the color customization is a big task. I would also like to see more colors and/or a detailed guide to customize colors.

Khanh Le Moderator

JA Pollux support 4 color shemes now: Default, Grey, Red, Blue.

dig814 Friend

More colors are always a great thing, but what about providing a more complete source file, so we can make them any color we want?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  dig814 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum