Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Can I change the editor that came with Purity iii to JCE or maybe JCK? Or is there a way to see & edit the page as it is for like a desktop view?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@rand2712 424037 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can I change the editor that came with Purity iii to JCE or maybe JCK? Or is there a way to see & edit the page as it is for like a desktop view?</blockquote>

If you want to change the default editor you can change it from
    System>Global configurations>Default editor

1. EdTechReview™-ETR-Administration-Global-Configuration
    rand2712 Friend

Why is the view I see in the editor not as it is in a desktop view of the page?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@rand2712 424043 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why is the view I see in the editor not as it is in a desktop view of the page?</blockquote>
    Can you explain your problem with screenshot . it will help me to know about the issue you are facing.

rand2712 Friend

This is the view I see when I am trying to edit. Everything is pushed to the left and straight up and down.

Then this is the view I see on my desktop. I thought a WYSIWYG “What you see is what you get” editor is suppose to show me the site as it is.

1. Editor1
    2. editor2
    rand2712 Friend

Is this maybe because it is a responsive theme and it is showing me the mobile version? Yet the “more details” button in the editor is just text and is a button in the site view. I am lost :((

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@rand2712 424055 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is this maybe because it is a responsive theme and it is showing me the mobile version? Yet the “more details” button in the editor is just text and is a button in the site view. I am lost :((</blockquote>
    The admin panel is responsive so if you moving from the desktop view to the mobile view it will be adjusted with responsive design

rand2712 Friend

I am not moving from desktop to mobile view both the screen shots I sent you where both from my desktop. It is as if the admin panel is switching the view to mobile when I am in the editor as you can see in the first screenshot.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@rand2712 424124 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am not moving from desktop to mobile view both the screen shots I sent you where both from my desktop. It is as if the admin panel is switching the view to mobile when I am in the editor as you can see in the first screenshot.</blockquote>

Hi this is not a problem .As i can see that in the first screenshot its showing an Editors editing view. In the second screeshot there is the output . According to you this is an issue the display of input and output is not same in the UI .
    this is nothing to worried .
    Different editor has different properties to show their editing mode .
    If you face any problems in editor , like you entered an input in editor and its not showing output on the site ,You can PM me the admin credentials of your site.
    hope it helps .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum