Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

How can I change the Copyright information in the footer?

Thanks!

TomC Moderator

You can remove JA copyright information with condition that you purchase Copyright Removal license – which is separate from your JATC Standard membership fee. With this package you can remove our footer “Designed by JoomlArt.com” and changed it to “Designed/Powered by YourCompany” as well as other reference to JoomlArt.com.
    The Copyright Removal fee structure is as follows:
    Copyright Removal for 1 domain: USD $40
    Copyright Removal for 2 domain: USD $70
    Copyright Removal for 3 domain: USD $90

In order to purchase your Copyright Removal license, log into your sign up page via http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php >> Copyright removal column >> purchase your Copyright Removal license.

After successfully buying copyright removal fee, log into your sign up page >> go to your payment history group at the bottom >> see PDF Copyright Removal column and get the copyright removal instructions.

spheredesign Friend

Thanks Tom, I purchased the license. I think it should be made clearer that you have to pay extra to remove the copyright before purchasing this template – or did I miss that information somewhere?

One last thing, how can I remove the title text in the browser window? At the moment it says my “site name – Joomla 2.5 template with Cloris where creativity takes it’s throne!”. I’d like to remove the text after site name but can’t find it anywhere.

TomC Moderator

<em>@spheredesign 329792 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Tom, I purchased the license. I think it should be made clearer that you have to pay extra to remove the copyright before purchasing this template – or did I miss that information somewhere?</blockquote>
    The information is actually within the Club Info & FAQ section of our site
    – which is actually where I pulled the info from for you.

<em>@spheredesign 329792 wrote:</em><blockquote>One last thing, how can I remove the title text in the browser window? At the moment it says my “site name – Joomla 2.5 template with Cloris where creativity takes it’s throne!”. I’d like to remove the text after site name but can’t find it anywhere.</blockquote>
    To borrow from a popular contemporary catch phrase . . . .There’s A TUT For That. 😎

spheredesign Friend

Excellent, thanks 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  spheredesign 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum