Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hi,

my logo size is 125px / 125px

could someone tell me how to add this logo to my site so it will look good in smartphones an regular computers????

I tried to change size of the logo in the CSS file template.css to my sizes but it’s not looking so good. there is a big empty spaces…
    and on the smartphones it’s not looks good at all.

I can’t provide link since I am doing that on my local host.

thanks.

MoonSailor Friend

HI tiwebmaster,

Could you give me admin and ftp access of your site?

I will try to fix it for you.

Regards.

Idan Damti Friend

As I wrote at my original message… I am working on my localhost… so I can’t provide a link… but… now I changed the logo size. now
    the logo size is 350 / 125 and it’s cut off… where do I need to change the logo size? I changed it inside the template.css and I don’t know whey, it is still cut off…

Css Magician Friend

<em>@tiwebmaster 374070 wrote:</em><blockquote>As I wrote at my original message… I am working on my localhost… so I can’t provide a link… but… now I changed the logo size. now
    the logo size is 350 / 125 and it’s cut off… where do I need to change the logo size? I changed it inside the template.css and I don’t know whey, it is still cut off…</blockquote>

Dear tiwebmaster,

try use css

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .logo h1, .logo h1 a {
    margin: 0 auto;
    }
    }

If you want to chang logo size, you can try

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .logo-image a {
    background-size: [new width] [new height];
    }
    }

Idan Damti Friend

I am using the light style. in what file do I need to make those changes?

Css Magician Friend

<em>@tiwebmaster 374158 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am using the light style. in what file do I need to make those changes?</blockquote>

You can change on custom.css

kandsgroup Friend

<em>@Css Magician 374217 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can change on custom.css</blockquote> you mean create a new custom.css file in the templates/ja_hawkstore/css folder?

synncom Friend

In Which CSS File? There are at least 10 I can think of.

phong nam Friend

Hi kandsgroup,

Yes. You are right. But you still need to call new custom.css file by adding below line into templates/ja_hawkstore/etc/assets.xml:

<file>css/custom.css</file>

<blockquote>@synncom: In Which CSS File? There are at least 10 I can think of.</blockquote>
    Custom.css file. Pls put your extra css codes into this file.

salirporbenidorm Friend

I did what you said and no succes at my site

phong nam Friend

Hi salirporbenidorm,

And the suggested css codes of Css Magican affect the logo mobile only. Did you create a custom.css file in templates/ja_hawkstore/css path on your server ? Can you tell me which device screens do you want to change the logo ?

Note: You can try to follow below tip to change your logo: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-change-the-logo-on-t3-templates-t3-blank-brisk-mero-mitius/…)

salirporbenidorm Friend

there is a maxium logo file size?
    thx

1. pantallazo
    phong nam Friend

Hi salirporbenidorm,

On T3 templates, We use the Twitter Bootstrap grid system (12 colums) to display the template layout width. In this case, you need to open templatesja_hawkstoretplsblocksheader.php, then find line

<div class="span3 logo">

Change span3 to span4. It will make your logo’s width wider.

Note: After changing the logo span, you also need to reduce the main menu width to span8.

salirporbenidorm Friend

i get the image bigger but… and on firebug i see this error from the custom.css:
    SyntaxError: illegal character @media(max-width:767px){.logo-image a{background-size:482px

thx

1. pantalla
    phong nam Friend

Hi salirporbenidorm,

It seems that there are the wrong css properties you put in your custom.css file. Can you put these css codes of the logo here ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum