Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have installed some comments extensions (disqus and Jcomments) and both of them are set just after the article content by default. It does not allow me to change it to any other place. I would like to move it to the bottom part, but I don’t see where to change it. Is it possible at all?

Thanks!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    May i know which plugin you are using?
    The options are present in the plugin itself like after title, after content, before content.
    After content is the position that displays in the last.

Regards

tetosan Friend

Thanks for answering!

plugin is from http://www.joomlaworks.net/extensions/free/disqus-comments-for-joomla

Yes, I set it in "after content" but it places the comments just after the last point in the article. I want it to be more in the bottom, after some banner and social share buttons that I have there…

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    you can change the template to default Joomla template it will be same,
    Or you can ask the extension team it can be published on a module position.
    After content means just after the article content and its not a module position.

Regards

tetosan Friend

hey!
    Yes I know, but maybe is there any way in template code where to change the call to after-content event? So I may address it to the module that I want 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    It’s defined in the template folder /html/com_content/default.php

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 2 months, 1 week ago.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.