Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’ve got question about ja_healthcare template: How can I change a color of that (transparent-blue by default) bar on big, horizontal banner on top of my website, in simple and easy way?

I can not do that in settings of JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module or JA Masthead module…

Thank you in advance for help 🙂

1. FireShot-Capture-080-Strona-główna-ATM-Lighting-producent-przemy_-http___new.atmlighting.pl_
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    add below code in custom.css file and change the color code

.acm-slideshow .owl-carousel .item .mask{background:#3f6cb2!important; }
    .acm-slideshow .owl-carousel .item .mask:before{border-left:190px solid #fff!important; }
    ATM Lighting Friend

Thank You very much, but where can I find custom.css file referring to slideshow?
    I can’t find it in entire main folder of website…
    Or maybe I have to create it on my own?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Go to /css/custom.css file .
    if file is not there then create it .

ssinha Friend

Hi, sorry to latch on to this old posting but I tried the solution provided by Pankaj Sharma but it still shows the blue color.

Steps taken:

Created a custom.css file with the above code after changing the color code from #3f6cb2 to #ffe478 making sure nothing else has changed.

Put the file in the ja_healthcare/css folder.

Result – Still showing blue.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Kindly post your site URL here

ssinha Friend

Still on localhost. Will worry about it when it’s on live server. Not that much important. Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ssinha 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum