Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I cannot center my slideshow image. I am using article mode and everything is always on the left. I have searched the Forums and none of the fixes work. I’m using ja-ores template and joomla 3.6. You can see my site in progress at http://www.patricks-sandbox.com.
    Please can you help.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    its because the image size is smaller and its set to 800px.
    could you share your site super user details via set as private reply so i can suggest you changes based on the configurations you set.

Regards

patoh Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.

Please check the details.

Regards

patoh Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add below code in /css/template.css at the end of file

#ja-slideshow .ja-slide-item img {
        margin: 0 auto;
        float: none;
        width: 800px;

}

This will help you to move it in the center.Beside i suggest you to use big size images in article the current size is low so it look like this .
    Regards

patoh Friend

Pankaj,
    Thanks for the input. The modification helps with resizing but even at 800px the image is not centered on the screen! Is there any way I can add a left margin? The definition of the image suffers badly from the resize.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Did u solve it?
    I can see the module is showing better now with the description on the right side.
    Here: http://prntscr.com/ec9epp

patoh Friend

Hi, I added the thumbnail description navigation to fill in the gap. I suddenly have a weird problem:
    Suddenly my old site ButterPaddle.com is not showing the slideshow. It shows on Chrome but not on IE or Firefox. This site has been running for years. I am in the process of updating the site and I am building it on patricks-sandbox.com. The same problem occurs there. Has something changed? It was showing two days ago on both sites.
    I have sent a plea to Siteground, my ISP but other than going back a few days they don’t have an understanding. Please Note, I have not altered the old site at all.
    Any help would be most appreciated.
    Patrick

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Regarding the slideshow disappeared topic, i request you to open a new thrr that contains all info of issue and submit a site super user details when u posting the question for JA staff/Mods.
    So we can assist you better.
    Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum