Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Can I sorting category listing in filter? Now title listing is asc but I need by order sort.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  tandulaen.
    Luna Garden Moderator

At this time, JA Megafilter doesn’t support to sorting follow by Order.

You might hire a developer to help you custom this.

tandulaen Friend

Custom sorting is very important. Can you consider implementing this option?

Luna Garden Moderator

Our developer did take a look at this, but this feature is hard and it will take a lot of time to have it done.
    So if we get more request for this feature, we’ll re-consider to add to JA MegaFilter.

thesdhotel Friend

Hey man,

You should be able to force the default order by editing the helper.php file, see this post:

https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/default-sorting/#post-1031394

But instead of order(‘publish_up DESC’); put order(‘ordering ASC’);

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

In JA MegaFilter, you can able to set Default sorting & sorting by Custom Field. These features is added in latest version already.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  Saguaros.

tandulaen Friend

Custom sorting is very important. Can you consider implementing this option?

Hey man,

You should be able to force the default order by editing the helper.php file, see this post:

https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/default-sorting/#post-1031394

But instead of order(‘publish_up DESC’); put order(‘ordering ASC’);

I can’t find this code in k2 plugin.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  tandulaen.
    Luna Garden Moderator

In JA MegaFilter, you can able to set Default sorting & sorting by Custom Field. These features is added in latest version already. Try and tell us what you think.

tandulaen Friend

In JA MegaFilter, you can able to set Default sorting & sorting by Custom Field. These features is added in latest version already. Try and tell us what you think.

This is good improvment but I still need sorting by order because I need custom sorting order for articles in each category.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

As this custom will take time to make it done, I suggest you might hire a developer add this feature for you.

If there are more people interested in this feature, the team will consider it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum