Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I can’t edit any custom html module in the front, since I updated my site.
    I have tried clear all cache in the backend, create new custom html modules, disable the TinyMCE editor.

When I try to edit, the url changes, but the page just loads. No error message.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I just tried logging in frontend of your site, edit a custom HTML module but it worked perfectly: http://prntscr.com/i2h9hp

panduro Friend

Ok, it doesn’t help me. I can’t edit the modul ”Detta händer” on the top of the page.
    This one is in a different position called church-home and the problem seems related to all custom html module in this position.
    Can you please look again.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It may be the same issue as in this topic: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/frontend-module-editing-not-working-2/#post-1088258

I added the same by adding the ‘component’ block into ‘home-church.php’ file on your site: /tpls/home-church.php

You can try to edit now, you will see the edit form above the footer section.

Regards

panduro Friend

Thanks,
    Yes, now I can edit.

You kind of solved it, but it shouldn’t work like this. From a usabilty point of view it’s hard to find.
    In other installations that runs the same version of Joomla, the same module works with the same template.
    I tried to replace all the template files from a working site. Probably something outside the template files. Any suggestion which files to replace or what to reinstall?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It’s weird, I just tried to install quickstart of Uber > install Uber Church style > create a custom HTML module on homepage and I can still edit it normally.

May I know how did you install template? so I can replicate issue and report to the team.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum