Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi, I have had purity 3 for a while and can’t seem to update from within Joomla so I was going to try just installing purity 3 again but, even though I am logged in, I can’t download it. These is just an error message saying: You need login to download this item. Login now. But to reiterate, I am logged in when trying to download this.

Why can’t I download it?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Did you tried already using another browser or clean browser cache and cookies ?

sburm Friend

I cleared the browser cache and that solved the problem!

Thank you. 🙂

agoh Friend

The problem still persists. Very sad that nobody solves this fundamental disfunction. Or is this an intentionla error?

Anonymous Moderator

The problem still persists. Very sad that nobody solves this fundamental disfunction. Or is this an intentionla error?

We were unable to replicate this issue at our end so we could not find an effective fix. For now clearing the browser’s cache / reseting password can solve it. We are upgrading our site with different system soon this download issue with free template will be gone by then.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum