Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

After hitting that "DODAJ NOVU VIJEST" button, it’s not loading page for creating article.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can try to access Administrator Panel of your site > Extensions > Templates > Purity template and disable the Optimize JS option and refresh that create page to see how it goes.

Then inspect the element as your screenshot to see the error occurs in which JS file.

Regards

antimon Friend

Hmm, this is what I get.

1. 1-3
    antimon Friend

I tried to replace favicon.ico and now the error is gone, but then again page is blank. Tried to delete cache, database fix, create new menu item with page create, but same again.

After turning on Error Reporting to Development i googled it and figure it out that memory_limit is low.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/pdpromin/public_html/libraries/f0f/utils/observable/dispatcher.php on line 217

Added this to index.php in public_html and to index.php in administrator folder, after <?php

"ini_set(‘memory_limit’,’64’);"

Saguaros Moderator

Is it working now?

You can share the site login info if you still need help.

antimon Friend

Yes, it’s working, after above steps. Thx

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  antimon 7 years, 1 month ago.

The topic ‘Can't create article’ is closed to new replies.