Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have JARochea. I have template version 1.5.20 and virtue 1.5. I just updated the virtue mart.

After installed, i can’t click on the next page on display products. See below.

“Not Found

The requested URL /store/pedicure-spa-chairs/pedicure-chair.html&limit=100&limitstart=100 was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.”

Also when i click on pedicure chair, then search by manufacture, all the products from different category such as nail furniture are also listed in the category of pedicure chairs.

By all means, i want to search by manufacture and the product stays on its own category. Please try it for yourself to see what i mean.

kobenes Friend

This is something like SEF problem. When you switch SEF options from the Global Configuration of Joomla as No, do you have still have same error page?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kobenes 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum