Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am not able to update my JA template "playmag" or many other JA extensions.

I login to Joomla->in the control panel at the top there is an alert " Extension Update(s) are available:"->View Updates -> takes me to "Extensions: Update"

List of 8 JA items available to update:
    JA Playmag Template,
    JA Content Slider Module for J25 & J3x
    JA K2 Filter Module for J25 & J3.x
    JA K2 Filter Package for J25 & J3.x
    JA K2 Filter Plg for J25 & J3.x
    JA Newsticker Module for J3x
    JA Slideshow Lite Module for J25 & J3.x
    JA Slideshow Module for Joomla 2.5 & 3.x

When I try to update them individually or all at once I get the same errors:
    1.) "Warning: Update path does not exist."
    2.) "Message: Error updating COM_INSTALLER_TYPETYPE."
    3.) "Notice: Before updating ensure that the update is compatible with your Joomla! installation."

I am running Joomla 3.7.5, PHP 7.1.8

I have also tried Control Panel->Components->JA Extension Manager. This immediately gives me the following fatal error:
    "Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/learn/public_html/administrator/components/com_jaextmanager/jaupdate.php’ (include_path=’/home/learn/public_html/plugins/system/shlib/shl_packages//ZendFramework-1.11.7-minimal/library:.:/usr/local/php71/pear’) in /home/learn/public_html/administrator/components/com_jaextmanager/jaextmanager.php on line 27"

Thank you for your help.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly Re installs the Joomla extension Manager component and configures it with help of this documentation.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum