Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

JA Thumbnails work perfectly in featured article and article view but I cannot get it to work at all in category blog view. The images area ll big and do not automatically resize. I have selected Thumbnail for Category Blog Layout – All Category Blog & Featured View
    Please help. I’ve been struggling with this forever.

Stork11 Friend

Hello vimoozco,

Which version of JA Thumbnail are you using? Please upgrade to latest version here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1879

Regards.

vimoozco Friend

I have upgraded to the latest version and I’m still having the issue. On the category blog layout page the image are not automatically re-sizing. Help!!

Stork11 Friend

Hello vimoozco,

Can you PM me with the URL where problem occurred, your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Regards.

vimoozco Friend

I’ve sent you the information via private message

Stork11 Friend

Hello vimoozco,

I told you that I need your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account to diagnose your problem. But you only sent me your site URL and I can’t do anything with it.

Please PM with your site admin account and your FTP one. Then I can try to help you out.

Regards.

vimoozco Friend

Ok sent all the info you requested by PM

Stork11 Friend

Hello vimoozco,

After checked your site, I didn’t face any problem. Please provide me with your problem URL.

Here are my screenshots I checked on your site.

Category Blog view:

Article view:

Regards.

1. category_blog
    2. article_view
    vimoozco Friend

I’ve sent you the link by private message

Stork11 Friend

Hello vimoozco,

I checked your main menu and saw that the link you sent me pointing to “Articles ยป Category List”. JA Thumbnail isn’t supported on Category List. It can only run on Category Blog and Article detail.

Regards.

vimoozco Friend

Any update on this ???

Stork11 Friend

<em>@vimoozco 357146 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any update on this ???</blockquote>
    Hello vimoozco,

Please check my above reply.

Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum