Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi I’ve built my site, everything was working perfect and suddenly start getting this error when trying to edit page, I’ve tried all my browsers and still getting the same error.

Cannot render block [block.spotlight.spotlight-01] No template to render [block.

Please Help

1. edit-error
    dustinwivell Friend

I am getting the exact same error in the header. Was all working great and then all of a sudden error popped up.

Cannot render block [block.header.header-04] No template to render [block.header.header-04]

Please any help would be great

1. 2017-01-18
    czedie Friend

What seems to be the problem? I’m having this exact same problem now.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi guys,

We have some updates for the structure of content block and that cause the issue, please help select the content block again and do the updates for the content block.
    This is final change in content block structure for long term development.

Regards.

hellenowo Friend

So does this mean "rebuild your site from scratch"?
    Every single block in my page builder backend is gone, except for 4 blocks with error messages (1 header and 3 spotlight blocks).

dustinwivell Friend

Thank you for your quick response but how or what do we update exactly.

Thank you

hhelmy Friend

Thanks Arvind for your response
    I’ve rebuild the whole site again and I wonder if we have to go through this horrible process each time you upgrade the tool?
    you said ( This is final change in content block structure for long term development ), do you mean that after publishing the site online this may happen again? I think this would be a nightmare even after a long time
    I need an answer please to decide whether to use this tool in beta version or wait for the final release
    Thanks

shemeam Friend

me too, same issue, same question.
    Can I safely build in beta or should I wait, and if it is wait, how long… days, weeks, months?

Just an answer so I can plan, no hassle.
    Thanks, Alison

Shemeam

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi guys,

We understand your concern. As we plan to update more content blocks to the builder so there was content block structure changes and as I said, this is final change of content block structure. The alpha and beta version purpose is to give users first experience about the tool, We suggest to use stable version to build a complete website as it will be safe for your website and at that time, our system also get stable.

Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum