Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have tried a variety of fixes for sizing images in the Container—>Slideshow. Sizing never seems to be consistent. I have tried downloading the original JA Builder images and creating my own on top of them to meet their size. But my images turn out, still, to be too large when viewed in publishing mode. No amount of changing the settings works. I have to make the images smaller to get the size I want in publish mode. It’s all very confusing.

Are there instructions on how to work with Container—>Slideshow? For that matter, are there instructions on how to replace images for any/all of the content sections that require image replacement?

Really eager for some help on this as I’ve been up hours working to find a fix.

L.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  lastevns.

1. edit_view
    2. publish_view
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can set the background size from the settings Here ehttp://prntscr.com/fn3bjd
    to 100% to make image responsive, its as cover now so that will appear behind the text.
    Make it 100% will make it responsive but does not show behind the text in small devices.

Regards

lastevns Friend

Okay. I had already noticed that at the very smallest phone resolutions I didn’t get 100% scalability. So, I guess this goes hand-in-hand with accepting that limitation. I did find that choosing 100% works better than most other permutations of configuration options — at least so far. Thank you!

L.

Hi
    You can set the background size from the settings Here ehttp://prntscr.com/fn3bjd
    to 100% to make image responsive, its as cover now so that will appear behind the text.
    Make it 100% will make it responsive but does not show behind the text in small devices.

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum