Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Dear,
    I installed the newest Purity iii, and found that the features intro 2 is the default style on homepage.
    I tried to change the default style to Purity III – Corporate and others (Templates: Styles (Site)), but failed, only changing to Beez3 and protostar works! Why?

Best Regards–
    Philip

pavit Moderator

Hello

Please share a temp super user backend access to your website and an url for it , we never found this problem before and we need to take a closer look at your settings before answer to your question.

You can use the set as private reply to send login info.
    Regards

zjxwkp Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    zjxwkp Friend
    pavit Moderator

Hello

You are using very old versions of template and t3 framework

Update both of them to latest version released

1.1.8 for purity_III template, you have 1.1.0 installed
    2.6.6 for t3 system plugin, you have 2.4.8 installed

http://www.t3-framework.org/downloads.html

Regards

zjxwkp Friend

Now I updated them, but still has this problem.

pavit Moderator

Hi there

I changed your home /de to have corporate layout and correctly assigned all modules in respective available positions, as you can see now your home is exactly like corporate layout home.

Read carefully documentation page to learn how to configure various layouts.

Regards

zjxwkp Friend

Dear Pavit,
    Thank you for your instructions!! Can I ask the other questions?

1. Could you offer me the css code (I want to add them in the custom.css), which can display the same navbar as your website (joomlart.com)?
    2. i still cannot change the favicon.ico to my own, even though i tried every solusions in this Forum.

Thank you very much!
    Philip

pavit Moderator

Could you offer me the css code (I want to add them in the custom.css), which can display the same navbar as your website (joomlart.com)?

Since it is a custom work dedicated to our main page, i cannot give you it.

i still cannot change the favicon.ico to my own, even though i tried every solusions in this Forum.

Favicon.ico file is located in /templates/yourjoomlatemplate/ folder
    override your favicon with the joomla default located in that folder.

Regards

zjxwkp Friend

I replaced the joomla favicon.ico file (/templates/purity iii/) with my own, but does not work

pavit Moderator

I replaced the joomla favicon.ico file (/templates/purity iii/) with my own, but does not work

Hello

Clean your browser cache and reload page,or open it with another browser.

zjxwkp Friend
    pavit Moderator

Hello

I noted some 3rd part extensions like Civic CRM installed on your website and some other plugins, i cannot replicate your issue on my installation and it appears really strange – i never seen it before , i can suggest to download again the quickstart version and install again it ( without any other 3rd part extension ) and test again on your servers.

After it works as you are expecting you can install all other 3rd part extensions.

Regards

zjxwkp Friend

Dear Pavit,

I think the 3rd extension is probably not the reason, because I found that when I choose the
    Menus-Mainmenu-Industrien zu bedienen-Details- Template Style-(purity iii – Features Intro 1), it will works fine! However, when I choose …Template Style-(purity iii – Porfolio or other options), does not work.

Now, maybe you can find the reason?
    Thank you

pavit Moderator

Now, maybe you can find the reason?

Sorry but i cannot replicate your issue on my local, my suggestion is to restart installing again CLEAN environment for quickstart version of the template and test it again.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum