Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I was trying to add my new post under Ja Hadar but for the forum is not allowing me to enter my post. I am a registered (paid) member of Joomlart.com. Would you please give me permissions to access the templates forums?
    Here is my issue on Ja Hadar. (You can move this post to JA Hadar).
    ———-
    I’ve been trying to modify the newsflash area of ja_hadar template so that the newsflash articles are not too close to each other. The seperator line extends right next to the next article. I’d like to put 4-7 px of space between the two newslfash articles. You can see the results of this on fresh install of JA Hadar under blogs. Here is my test site. http://www.saintlouishawaii.org/cabusi/ This issue can be seen on the front page and under blogs.

Thanks,
    ehime

1. 14
    Hung Dinh Friend

Dear Mikan,

I am sorry for the inconvenience, could you please do the following to see if you can access to the Template Club forums
    1. Logout from forum
    2. Login again from the main site and then visit the forum to see if you can post in Hadar forum I think we have some problem with vbu – joomla integration, I ll try to fix this problem as soon as possible.

Your post has been moved to Hadar forum. Your layout issues are not in the template but in the core files ☹ More discussion is here: http://forum.joomla.org/index.php/topic,38115.0.html

Please let me know if there is anything I can help
    PS: I have also sent you this information via email incase you still can not access this forum.

ehime Friend

Thanks Hung Dinh,
    I followed your instructions on the login issue. I was not able to access it through the forum but logging in through your main site worked.

As for the issue I presented. I will follow your link. Thanks.
    mikan (ehime)

1. 19
    2. 20
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ehime 18 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum