Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Under the search bar, we have Top and New voices. Is it possible to add one for My voices as well? This would hold the voices I created or put votes to.

MoonSailor Friend

HI directive,

Pls send PM to me with url and admin login info of your site for further checking

Regards

directive Friend

PM sent 🙂

directive Friend

Any news on this?

MoonSailor Friend

Hi directive,

I can’t access to admin of your site with url “YOUR-SITE/administrator”.

Pls pm me the correct one.

Regards.

directive Friend

Were you able to get in with the updated URL I sent you?

MoonSailor Friend

Hi directive,

<blockquote>
    Top and New voices
    </blockquote>

“Top” and “News” – it’s status of voice. It makes the search process easier – and it’s default status search for all voice types.

<blockquote> Is it possible to add one for My voices as well</blockquote>

If you want show new status, go to admin -> component -> ja voice -> status and enable status “Show on tab”

<blockquote>This would hold the voices I created or put votes to.</blockquote>

Could you tell me more details of how you want to accomplish here?

Regards

1. 2801174868
    directive Friend

<em>@MoonSailor 379304 wrote:</em><blockquote>Could you tell me more details of how you want to accomplish here?</blockquote>

Sure! Basically, I want there to be a section a user can go to that will show them a list of voices that they have votes on. So if you create a voice or vote on a voice someone else created, that voice should show in this section. Does that exist somewhere or would we need to custom code this section?

The problem with custom coding it is we would want this area to appear next to the Top and New links on the main JA Voice page.

Does this make sense?

directive Friend

Do you understand what we’re looking for now or do you need some more explanation?

MoonSailor Friend

Hi directive,

Yes, I do, but its so complicated to have this feature and would be difficult for you to customize. We will consider it as an improvement for JA Voice and will update for upcoming version. You can check the status here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAVOICEJIVI-237

Kindly wait and check for update news.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MoonSailor 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum