Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello Everyone,

I spend a day and a half trying to figure out why the Easy Social login module seemed to disappear from my website’s frontpage. After much trial and error (and frustration), I found this post from another member who was having somewhat of the same issue as I was.

The last response in the above thread was from pankajsharma, Global Moderator, who stated:

<blockquote>Hi there is space i the right because you are using one sidebar layout (Ja_Social_II – Default)in the template style .

You can change the layout from the template layout from template options > Layout tab .
    select default layout .

YOU can also use same layout is it was .

>>> Note: If you using sidebar module on site then issues comes because template will start using sidebar module position .
    So make sure there is no module published in sidebar position.</blockquote>

It was the footnote that struck my attention and also solved my issue of why my login module disappeared. Now that my site is fixed, my only other question is… If publishing modules to the Sidebar 1 & 2 positions on the site will wipe out my login module on the front page- where in the heck am I supposed to publish modules that would normally appear in either or both sidebars?

Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

You can PM me the login info of your site and illustrate the changes you expect via screenshots, I will try to check for you.

vineyardseashell Friend

Good morning Saguaros,

It appears to be working now…? I have some sidebar 1 modules published and the ES login module is still there, and has not disappeared.

I just wasn’t understanding the conflict between the two based on the Moderator’s response in the other discussion.

<blockquote>>>> Note: If you using sidebar module on site then issues comes because template will start using sidebar module position. So make sure there is no module published in sidebar position. </blockquote>

Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vineyardseashell 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum