Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    With JAbuilder updated, for several weeks, when I click on "publisher" after a live edit, the logo publish turns eternally and the update is not taken into account.
    I can not edit my websites anymore.
    Can not connect / reconnect live edit
    Can you help me with this urgent and delicate situation
    Regards,

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @LZS,

You can try to clear browser’s cache and login again. If it doesn’t work, share me the credentials of your site so I will check for you.

Regards

LZS Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

May I know which changes you want to apply? As I can see that you’ve already logged in now: http://prntscr.com/gm5y04

LZS Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

I tried to disconnect and logged in with my own account and add a new header block there, you can take a look: http://prntscr.com/gmf0ic

Do you use any extension – Addons on your browser? something like Ads Block? Please try to temporarily disable it.

LZS Friend

Thank you very much Saguaros, thanks to your quick reply I solved my problem.

Indeed, extensions of the browser (Adblock, ABP, Adblock plus …) blocks the operation of JAbuilder. (impossible to connect / disconnect, to make modifications of the template …)

it was not the case at the beginning of JAbuilder, but today yes

By deactivating these extensions I find the good functioning of JAbuilder.

Thanks to the forum for quick answers and moderator availability

Regards,

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear it’s ok now.

leonardcraciun Friend

Hi,

from where can I dezactivate these extensions, please?

Saguaros Moderator

These extensions are installed in your web browsers, kindly check the Extensions / Add-ons section on your browsers.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum