Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

hi
    i have a questions about xlayout(Department,Doctor),i want to use different picture on it.
    how or where to do it?

1. JA-Health
    pavit Moderator

Hello

Please take a look HERE to see how to change icons.

YungCheng Friend

…i see a document about "Departments Page"
    May i change an original menu item "Departments" to another name is "Introductions" then go to step3?
    So i need to browsing flaticon website then find an icon that i want..
    It’s show me two operation,one is collection the other one is download or BASE64.
    I can’t do the things like step3 to change icon.(step3..#2…flaticon class, for example: flaticon-operating-mask)

What the next step?

Thanks for your answer indeed.

pavit Moderator

May i change an original menu item "Departments" to another name is "Introductions" then go to step3?

Yes you can change it

I can’t do the things like step3 to change icon.

Could you explain what you mean exactly with i can’t do ? if you want to add new icons you need to first import them from flaticon website.

If you open the flaticon.html file inside this folder /templates/ja_healthcare/fonts/flaticon/font/

You can read instructions and replicate for your website

Essentially you can simply build your own series of icons going to http://www.flaticon.com/ create your own collection , after you added all the necessary icons into the collection download it on your local as iconfont

extract the zipped collection and upload the files into your /templates/yourtemplate/fonts/flaticon/ folder the resulting css will have all settings already for your new icons.

so if you choosed to show a taxi icon then you will need to add at your article "flaticon-transport" into extra-fields tab .

IMG

IMG

IMG

YungCheng Friend

I am so sorry to let you confused.An exactly meaning is that i still don’t know how to replace icon.You are very clever to understand what i mean because your explain are the answer.

pavit Moderator

You are very clever to understand what i mean because your explain are the answer.

Ok let me know if you still need help

YungCheng Friend

Thank for your help that i am already change an icon.
    If i want to change an icon,i need to do the same operation again,right?

1. chagged
    pavit Moderator

If i want to change an icon,i need to do the same operation again,right?

Correct , and choose icons from package you downloaded.

YungCheng Friend

ok,i see.thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  YungCheng 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum