Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I just purchased this component and I’m testing it in local to put in my website.

But i can’t access the frontend after I create a Hikashop filter on the backend and assign it to a frontend menu.

It only appears this sentence when I enter the page: Call to undefined method JModuleHelper::getModuleList()

I’m using the last version and my server is running PHP 7.1.0 and my website runs the latest version of Joomla (3.8.1).

The template i’m using is Titania from Templaza, but in Protostar it only appears a blank page (doesn’t work).

Thanks in advance for the help,

Victor

Mr.Cat Moderator

@peterchain

I’ve tested megafilter with joomla 3.8.1 and php 7.1. It’s working fine.

Can you install on live site, in order to allow us to check deeper?

Regards

Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.

peterchain Friend

I have just discovered that the error was generated by one of my installed templates (a Templaza one).

It constructs the abstract class "JModuleHelper", but this class didn’t exist in Joomla 3.8.x, so I have to rewrite it to "ModuleHelper" (it’s the new name for the same class) to make it works.

Of course, thanks for the support.

Victor

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  peterchain 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum