Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Please refer to my earlier question and picture posted here:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/get-from-cache-text-in-ja_tabs/

PROBLEM:

I believe that my front page would load faster if I could turn the cache in Global Configuration ON.
    I have RSS feeds and other content links on the front page, and it has to be all read each time it is loaded. I would like to cache the site to make the loading faster. However, when I turn it on, a strange code text appears above and under the JA_Tabs module. (Please see the picture in the earlier post – link above.

QUESTION:

Does anybody know how to fix this JA Tabs display? I would really like to enable the global caching. Please help.

ShannonN Friend

canadawatch;19710Please refer to my earlier question and picture posted here:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/get-from-cache-text-in-ja_tabs/

PROBLEM:

I believe that my front page would load faster if I could turn the cache in Global Configuration ON.
    I have RSS feeds and other content links on the front page, and it has to be all read each time it is loaded. I would like to cache the site to make the loading faster. However, when I turn it on, a strange code text appears above and under the JA_Tabs module. (Please see the picture in the earlier post – link above.

QUESTION:

Does anybody know how to fix this JA Tabs display? I would really like to enable the global caching. Please help.

I’d suggest a third party cache rather than Joomlas global, it would seem that ja caches also and as you guessed its a conflict I wouldn’t like to suggest removing the error reporting or turning the error reporting off globally in Joomla though that may remove the message?

an external cache may assist PM instantinlaw he has mentioned one or two extensions to cache and accelerate loads etc

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum