Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

site: https://chicagoirishfest.com
    The background for the "view all speakers" button on bottom right of each article has disappeared. It was showing when I first migrated data into new installation of the website, but disappears when article is edited and does not show on newly created articles. You can find the button by rolling mouse in general area at bottom right of articles, and can see it with right click; and the action works when clicked to open correct page. (See attached screengrab)
    I have created admin credentials below.
    Thanks in advance for help with this issue.
    /w.

1. ss-view-all-speakers-button-missing
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Walt,

It due to this style on your site:

a.ja-typo-btn {
        display: inline-block;
        color: #fff;
        font-weight: bold;
        text-transform: uppercase;
    }

You can override this style by declaring the style for this class:

.ja-content-main .item-page .ja-typo-btn.btn-corner {
    /*your style goes here*/
    }
    Walt Kennedy Friend

I don’t understand! I only want a green background for that ‘button like on the demo.
    Where is that code – in what file? Where do I put the override?
    Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Walt,

It seems that when you added content for article, you missed some span tags. For example in the article called ‘Emmet Cahill’ : https://www.chicagogaelicparkirishfest.org/index.php/entertainment/musical-performers/emmet-cahill

It was ‘View all entertainers’, but it should be <span><span> View all entertainers </span></span>

I updated this article for sample on your site, you can check and apply the same for others.

Regards

Walt Kennedy Friend

Thanks! I’ve updated all using no editor. The problem was That I was using TinyMCE editor, and it strips that code. FYI – advise others to use a better editor (like JCE)

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear that!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum