Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hello

I have the same issue. Changing the settings in JA Builder, making sure that no elements are selected. Like that everything seems to be saved. Looking at the page it looks like this: see filename saved.jpg

Going back into the editor it looks like this: see filename editor mode.jpg

I’m on Joomla 3.7.5, JA Builder is the latest version available. Admin Tool from Akeeba is running. Akeeba Backup is installed as well as the watchful client, but nothing else. No additional templates except the standard Joomla ones.

Thanks for your help

Roger

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  relsig. Reason: saved.jpg picture was the wrong one
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  JA Developer.

1. Saved
    2. Editor-Mode
    3. Saved-1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Roger, You can share the credentials of your site so I will take a look (you can reach me via skype in my profile)

relsig Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    relsig Friend

Sent you the credentials, did you find anything out?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The homepage looks the same as Edit mode now, kindly check again.

And let me know if you need further helps.

Regards

relsig Friend

Hello

There is a problem with the forum. Everytime I click on my post: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/builder-edit/ I’m automatically logged out. So I can’t give you an answer there.

Anyway, deleted all chaches. Tried on my cell phone without WLAN. I still see the same. It is not working. The homepage shows something different as the JA Builder Editor. See pictures in the other thread.

Roger

relsig Friend

Any news, there is still the same problem

Saguaros Moderator

This is a weird issue. I’ve passed to the developer for further checking, pls give us more time.

Saguaros Moderator

It seems to be ok now, could you take a look?

relsig Friend

Hi Saguaros

In deed it seems to work. Added a logo etc. and it stays now. Could you just in a few words tell me what the problem was, so that I know how to address the problem in the future?

Thank you

Roger

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Roger,

The issue is weird and there is not much content on header block so I just tried to re-create the header block on your site and it works.

Cheers!

relsig Friend

Hello

I’m back at another problem. It worked about a day and now this.
    It tells me that the session is expired no matter what I do. It is not dependend on the type of element.
    The session can’t be saved and so it is not possible to make any changes.

Can you please have a look at that?

Thanks

1. session-not-saved
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I can’t access admin panel of your site with this URL again: http://elsig.info/administrator/index.php?Holzji

Could you check again?

And also tell me the detailed steps to replicate this issue, I will check for you.

Regards

relsig Friend

Can you please try again, now it is online. Just try to add a block, it will then tell you the message I added with the picture.

Thanks

Roger

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Roger,

Pls wait for the new version released today, it will fix the issue.

Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum