Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I first reported this issue to K2, and they let me know it was an issue with the JoomlArt Disqus plugin.

I get this error code on a K2 ITEM Layout page:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$numOfComments in /home/squnch1/public_html/components/com_k2/views/item/view.html.php on line 264

K2 suggested I try using a different Disqus plugin until JoomlArt fixes this issue, so If you do go to my site and dont see the error, its because I have a different Disqus plugin enabled until this issue is fixed

Also, I find that the position that this plugin adds the disqus commenting system to should be different. It should be placed in the SAME position that the default K2 comments is placed at. If the comments become long, then it completly hides all the other parts of K2 that should be directly below the content of the k2 item.

John

EDIT: I have disabled the JoomlArt Disqus plugin and enabled the new one I installed. The position where this new plugin adds Disqus is where I belive the JoomlArt plugin should insert Disqus comments.

Thanks

chavan Friend

This is just a Warning and this is negotiable. When you disable error reporting on your site. This error will not appear.

To disable error reporting, you can do this way

Go to Administrator -> Global Configuration -> Server Tab -> Server Settings -> Select None in Error Reporting Dropdown.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum